RazorPop Exposes P2P File Sharing Secret
TrustyFiles 3.0 with Ultimate P2P Searches and Downloads From All Major networks.
DALLAS, TX USA – August 30, 2005 – RazorPop, a peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing software developer and distributor, today announced general availability of TrustyFiles 3.0 at its web site at http://www.TrustyFiles.com. The software uniquely connects to and simultaneously searches and downloads from all major P2P networks and the web.
"The P2P world has a dirty secret. There are hundreds of millions of files being shared at any one time. But P2P fans can only find a tiny percentage of these files,” said Marc Freedman, RazorPop CEO. "P2P is very different from the Internet. Once you connect to the Internet, you can access any web user or server. In contrast the P2P universe is composed of several different and non-connecting P2P networks. If you connect to the eDonkey network, you can’t find and download files from people on other networks like Bit Torrent, Gnutella, and Kazaa/Fast Track. It’s like going to a library and being told you can look only at the books on one shelf."
"We designed TrustyFiles 3.0 so that people no longer have to be limited to one network. TrustyFiles is now the connecting glue among P2P networks. You can search and download from all the major P2P networks, just like you can search an entire library or the Internet. We support the top six P2P networks that account for over 99% of the files being shared. With TrustyFiles file sharers now get significantly more results, more variety, and more and faster downloads."
TrustyFiles 3.0 offers the most advanced features available today.
- Ultimate P2P™. TrustyFiles searches, downloads, and shares across all major P2P networks - eDonkey, Overnet, Bit Torrent, Gnutella, Gnutella 2, and Kazaa/Fast Track.
- Ultimate Download™. TrustyFiles is the only P2P software that simultaneously downloads a single file from all major P2P networks and the web.
- Ultimate Bit Torrent™. TrustyFiles is the only P2P software to simultaneously download a file from Bit Torrent and all major P2P networks.
- Ultimate Personal File Sharing™. TrustyFiles is the only P2P software that allows you to share files with friends who can download them across multiple P2P networks.
Additional TrustyFiles features:
- Microsoft Office 2003-style user interface.
- Multi-network optimized P2P core for maximum performance and a small footprint.
- Unlimited simultaneous multi-network global searches.
- Unlimited simultaneous multi-network and partial file downloading and uploading.
- Bit Torrent file association. Just click on a torrent to start downloading the file.
- Full P2P link support, creation, and registration for Magnet, ED2K, and Sig2Dat links.
- Automatic home network and firewall setup.
- Advanced file information display with metadata, complete hash generation, P2P link maker, and individual host details.
- Comprehensive security and privacy features include parental controls, anti-virus software integration, managed blocklist updates, iPhantom support, Bitzi file verification lookup, and child exploitation reporting.
Search results screenshot: http://trustyfiles.com/images/scrn-search.gif
Downloads screenshot: http://trustyfiles.com/images/scrn-dl.gif
RazorPop (http://RazorPop.com) is an Internet marketing, technology, and entertainment company. RazorPop develops innovative software, services, and networks for digital entertainment consumers and businesses that want to reach them. RazorPop's flagship consumer product is TrustyFiles High Performance File Sharing software (http://TrustyFiles.com), the leading multi-network client (eDonkey, Overnet, Bit Torrent, Gnutella, Gnutella 2, and Kazaa/Fast Track).
RazorPop’s BrandedP2P program enables major artists, entertainment companies and distributors, consumer marketers and advertisers, and tech companies to leverage the 80 million strong P2P market. Companies can brand the software and customize the client and networks, whether open or closed, private or public, and with whatever filtering or other third party software is required. .
RazorPop properties include TopP2P (http://TopP2P.com) for free and legal downloads. CEO Marc Freedman writes the P2P Insider’s Blog at http://p2p-weblog.com/. RazorPop was founded in January 2001 by visionary Marc Freedman and is based in Dallas, Texas.
RazorPop is a member of the Distributed Computing Industry Association (DCIA). The DCIA (http://www.dcia.info) advances the adoption of distributed computing technologies and the commercial development of business models based on them.